Welcome to ALOR Italy’s first Italy Quiz! Because Paolo loves taking photos, we have a giant library of Italy pictures. So, I thought it would be fun to create an interactive way to share them with you. Hence the motivation behind today’s Italy Quiz!
The goal? Keep it fun. As a result, there are only 15 questions.
In other words, this quiz is quick and breezy. It takes less than five minutes. That said, you can take all the time you want.
This Italy Quiz is all about destinations. Of course, you’ll see some popular Italian destinations you probably know. However, I hope you find a few new hidden gems too.
Of course sometimes an image of a destination alone is not enough. For this reason you’ll find hints in the destination facts included with each question.
ALOR Italy runs on a love of all things Italian, elbow grease, and midnight Affogato. Any help you can give by sharing this quiz, or any article on ALOR Italy, is immensely appreciated.
In fact, all posts include social buttons to make sharing a snap.
THANK YOU, and good luck!
To get started, click START QUIZ below.
Italy Quiz: Destinations
Think you know Italy? See how many Italian Destinations you can name in this week's Italy Quiz.
Subscribe to get more Italy quiz fun in your inbox.
Did you enjoy this week’s Italy quiz? So that the next quiz is even more fun, vote on the next Italy quiz theme.
First, take a look at the list below. Then, comment with the quiz you’ve be most interested in taking below. On the other hand, if you have a better theme idea for an Italy quiz I’d love to hear from you. Add your original quiz theme idea to the comments below.
Future Italy Quiz Ideas
- Sicilian Destinations
- Sicilian Foods
- Italy Fun Facts
- Italian Language
- Italian Culture
Most importantly, don’t tell anyone the answers are hinted at here in the reference section! Granted you can, however if you keep our little secret you can brag about getting 15 out of 15. Naturally, I promise I won’t tell ANYONE!
- Pictures of Sicily in Winter, The Best Time to Visit
- See Which Piedmont Towns Made our List of 13 Prettiest Italian Countryside Towns
- 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About the Duomo of Florence
- 25 Pictures of Portofino Italy a Luxury Holiday Hotspot
- Pitigliano the Best Non-Touristy Town in Tuscany
- Lake Maggiore, Italian Vacation Bliss, 50 Pictures
- 21 Surprising Facts About Sicilian Volcanos
- Assisi One of Italy’s Most Beloved Pilgrimages
- Why Pienza, Italy Should Be On Your List
- Best 15 Things to Do in Verona, Italy