After living with soul-crushing credit card debt for nearly twenty years, I hit reset on my spending habits, my career, and my dreams. Now, I work for myself, have financial freedom and most importantly freedom of time.
On ALOR.blog, I’m sharing my journey from debt to dreams including the changes I made to reduce my cost of living, put more money away, start working for myself and find freedom of time. Join me as I embark on my next chapter, moving to Italy!
Meet Team ALOR
Nice to meet you, I’m Brandy Shearer! Author of ALOR, Dual American Italian Citizen, Owner of ALOR Consulting and Wife of Photographer and Artist Paolo Ferraris.
Born in Torino, Italy, Paolo was raised in a home flooded with literature, poetry, art and camera equipment. ALOR is a place for Paolo to showcase his photography and art.
ALOR Consulting Work
Brandy Shearer is the Owner, Executive Producer of ALOR Consulting along with Owner & Photographer Paolo Ferraris. Here are some of our favorite content marketing projects for brands like Hilton Hotels, Uncle Nearest Whiskey, Usquaebach Whisky, BridgePort Brewing, Trumer Pils, Provenance Hotels and many more!
- Uncle Nearest Whiskey Worldwide Debut in Portland
- “We’re Here With the Chef”
- 5 Answers With Ezra On Portland’s Fruit Beer Festival
- Impact of Storytelling & Content Marketing Strategy
- Discovering Portland’s Newest Hidden Cocktail Bar
- Willamette Wine Tasting Etiquette & Tips
- 10 Wine Photography Tips to Gain Twitter Followers
- Five Answers: Wine Tasting With Le Cadeau
- Why Chefs Love Portland
- Octopus Stronger Than Man
- Tasty n Sons Secret to Success
- Photography Sneak Peek: Tasty n Sons
- Recipe For A Happy Team
- Portland Chef José Chesa is Devoted to Food.
- Photography Sneak Peek: Chesa
- Why Chef Farrell Loves Portland
- Photography Sneak Peek: Cabezon
- Best of Portland, Ancestry Brewing
- Holy Hushpuppies, Now That’s a Happy Hour