Italy is the country Paolo (aka Bello) calls home. So we know it well! Get inspirations for your next or first trip through Italy. Things to do, where to eat, what to see, we’ve got you covered. We’ve also included behind-the-scenes of Paolo Ferraris Colors Fine Art from the region.
If it’s your first trip, here is a little general advise that might help you out along the way!
- 10 Tips for Your First Trip to Italy: Part I The Bathroom
- 10 Tips for Your First Trip to Italy: Part II The Food
Visiting the big cities of the world can get expensive quick. Bello and I focused on seeing the best of Rome without breaking the bank. Find inspiration for your next trip:
- 3 Day Itinerary
- Getting Around Rome
- Where to Stay in Rome
- Where to Find the Best Roman Food
With one trip to the floating city, I turned to Bello and said “you know we have to live here right?” Find inspiration for your next trip to Venice:
Bello’s family is from Northern Italy. So we visit frequently. These are the locations and tales from our travels.
- Campo Canavese: The Abandoned Italy Tourists Never See
- Traditional Northern Italian Food