Visiting the big cities of the world can get expensive quick. Bello and I focused on seeing the best of Rome without breaking the bank. Find inspiration for your next trip:
- 3 Day Itinerary: What to see for free in Rome!
- Getting Around Rome
- Where to Stay in Rome
- Where to Eat the Best Roman Food
- Breakfast of Champions
- Where Romans Lunch
- Cacio e Pepe, a Must-Have Pasta in Rome
- Da Enzo al 29 in the Trastevere Neighborhood is another solid pick for great Roman food without the touristy fuss. We didn’t write a separate post about this one, but it’s part of our Day 2 story if you’re curious!
- Great Pizza is around every corner in Rome. Our Day 1 post includes notes on ReBasilico.